Carbon Monoxide Detection
Trust Provident with detecting Carbon Monoxide levels before they create a risk to you, your family and your pets. The risk of Carbon Monoxide poisoning exists in virtually every home. Leaking chimneys and furnaces; back-drafting from furnaces, heaters, stoves, and fireplaces; generators and other gasoline powered equipment; as well as automobile exhaust from attached garages all pose a serious health risk in your home.
In addition, today's construction methods lend itself to airtight, energy conserving homes. As this can increase the home's overall value, it also can increase dangerous carbon monoxide levels.
Trust Provident with detecting these levels before they create a risk to you and your family.
How It Works...
Our professional technicians will install monitored carbon monoxide detectors on each level of your home.
Prior to reaching a critical level of carbon monoxide in your home, the alarm will sound as well as send an immediate signal to our 24 hour Operations Centre in Kerrisdale.
Upon receipt of this signal, we will dispatch both the Fire Department as well as a member of our immediate response team who will arrive with a key to your home to ensure that emergency service personnel can get inside of your home to ensure that everything is alright.